Coconut oil is good for you! There are also many ways that this wonderful oil can be used.
Recently, I wrote an article about “How To Use Coconut Oil For Skin and Hair”, which can be read HERE!
So in this article, I will write about how you can add coconut oil to your diet.
Coconut oil has many good properties. It is an anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antifungal, antiviral, and also improves nutrient absorption. To add this oil to our diet, we can use it to replace various oils or butters in our recipes.
6 Ways To Add Coconut Oil To Your Diet
- Use coconut oil to grease your pans and trays for baking.
- Add a tablespoon of melted coconut oil to your smoothie as a nutritional supplement.
- Spread coconut oil on a piece of toast, sprinkle with cinnamon. Yum!
- Use coconut oil instead of butter in baked goods for a lighter consistency.
- Add a little bit of coconut oil to your morning tea/coffee
- Use coconut oil for frying food instead of vegetable oil
I have found it very helpful just to keep a bottle/jar or coconut oil at home. If you have other great ideas on how you can include coconut oil in your diet, would love to hear about it. Please leave your comments below.