For those capsicum lovers out there. I want to share with you this recipe that I created recently. It’s healthy and a nice light meal for lunch or dinner. It serves 4. You can watch the below video where I demonstrated how you can prepare and cook this meal. It only takes 30 minutes to steam. That is why I chose to steam them rather than baking them.
- 4 Large Red Capsicums
- 1 tin tuna slices in olive oil blend
- 1 egg
- left over steamed rice
- salt and pepper (for tasting)
- 1 teaspoon Miessence Deepgreen superfood
- Virgin olive oil
- Food Steamer
- Cut the tops off the capsicums and remove all seeds.
- Chop the tops to little pieces as they will be used as the salad on the side.
- In a medium bowl, transfer the rice into it, breaking it up as you do it.
- Add the tuna slices and mix into the rice.
- Make a small hole in the middle of mixture and crack an egg into it. Mix well.
- Add salt and pepper. If you want more taste, you can add more.
- Fill the empty capsicums with this mixture.
- Steam for 30 minutes in a food steamer.
- Place capsicum on plate and add the capsicum pieces on side as your salad.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Miessence DeepGreen Alkalising Superfood into the salad.
- Add a little bit of virgin olive oil, then mix.
Now it’s ready to eat. Enjoy!
Watch my video for demonstration!
Thanks for watching!
You can find out more about DeepGreen Alkalising Superfood here. CLICK HERE!
You can find out more about the other superfoods in my blog post called “Superfoods – My Miracle Food!” CLICK HERE!
Please let me know what you think of my stuffed red capsicum with deep green superfood salad recipe by commenting below. Have you stuffed your capsicum with a really nice mixture before? Would love to hear about it!